Monday, April 10, 2006

Bartender! A solar beer with that solar pizza

(From Anderson Valley Brewery website)











Hey future solarDwellers:

Thanks over there to UnpluggedLiving.com for appreciating my post on the deliciousness of solar pizza in Mill Valley. So, right back at you with some love for finding that Anderson Valley solar beer to go with that pizza. Last time I said that I didn't know pizza could be any better, but this is just getting downright sinful now.

Does anyone know where I can find solar brownies for dessert? Hey, business-people out there: make it solar powered, and the customers shall partake. That's a fairly win-win-win-win etc scenario, no?!

--the solarDweller
Categories: , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome, Jason. I don't know of any solar brownies, but would some organic solar chocolate work? Check out the Grenada Chocolate Company and their set-up at grenadachocolate.com/tour/solar.html.